Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

For more information on any particular design, simply click on the picture in the sidebar below.


Monday, January 27, 2014

CALLA



  ICBD016 CALLA
24"x 24" Frame or Quilt - Applique Art Quilt
Pattern With Framing and Dowel Hanging Instructions

A few years back I took a photograph of the beautiful pink calla lilies in one of my gardens; that picture has hung in one of my rooms since.  I so enjoy that photo that it seemed to make sense to turn it into one of my art quilts.


 "CALLA" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art quilt, step-by-step digital picture instructions along with detailed written instructions for creating the art quilt; full size EASY TRACE pattern pieces for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper as well as instructions for creating the wood frame or dowel hanging.  A material list is on the back of the pattern cover.


I hope you enjoy creating "CALLA".


ICBD016 CALLA

My Instant Download E-Patterns and Print Patterns are available on my Inspired Creations By D page at Linda Walsh Originals Shop.  Just click the link below: 

Inspired Creations By D E-Patterns and Print Patterns

E-Pattern also available: 


ICBDO16 CALLA is also available as a Art Quilt Pattern Kit thru my ETSY shop; Please click on the picture below for more information:



* Please note: PPD (Postage Paid) on all print pattern orders (excludes Quilt Pattern Kits) within the United States.Additional shipping & handling charges for all International Orders. See Order Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment