Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

For more information on any particular design, simply click on the picture in the sidebar below.


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Why Are They Called Plate Placers?

I wanted to design a place mat to go along with my Log Cabin Mug Rugs.

Well mug rugs are actually coasters right - so my Log Cabin Place mats needed a catchy new title as well and that is where I came up with the name Plate Placers.


My Log Cabin Plate Placers finished size is 9 1/2" x 14" but as with mug rugs; plate placers can be any size you want.  They can be completely square - perhaps 8"x8" -  the sizes are endless.

So what do you think of calling place mats "Plate Placers" instead?

I hope to have a Christmas Plate Placer pattern available for purchase in the very near future!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the name plate placers. It's very catchy. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete