Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

For more information on any particular design, simply click on the picture in the sidebar below.


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"LOG CABIN PLATE PLACERS" Quilted Placemats E-Pattern

The response to my LOG CABIN Mug Rugs E-Pattern has been wonderful but it has been mentioned several times that a matching placemat e-pattern would be a nice compliment to them - so here it is.

As with the mug rug pattern these "plate placers" as I like to call them, also feature a deer, elk, moose and bear.



Log Cabin Plate Pacers 4 In 1 Pattern

My Instant Download E-Patterns and Print Patterns are available on my Inspired Creations By D page at Linda Walsh Originals Shop.  Just click the link below: 

Inspired Creations By D E-Patterns and Print Patterns

E-Pattern also available: 


I have created five e-patterns in all.  Individual e-patterns for each of the above pictured placemats and then a combination 4 in 1 e-pattern which includes all four of the animal designs in one pattern.

The e-patterns contain detailed instructions for creating the quilted Placemat with illustrations to  guide you along the way, and full size pattern pieces. E-Patterns also include both the forward and reverse page for easy tracing onto the sew able adhesive for the applique portion. The completed placemat measures 9 1/2" x 14".

The individual LOG CABIN Plate Placers e-patterns shown below are available at either my Craftsy or Etsy stores:



I hope you enjoy making "LOG CABIN" Plate Placers.



No comments:

Post a Comment