Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Big Sister

Have I told you about my big sister, Linda Walsh?

She is an amazing woman, extremely talented, creative, smart; a little crazy and a fantastic sister!

When I told her I was going to become an Indie Pattern designer and wanted to create frame or quilt fabric wall art designs amongst other things; she jumped right in and offered me TONS of advice and even set up my blogspot for me - Inspired Creations By D.

Then when I told her that my husband Karl and I were going to become alpaca farmers, breeding and selling alpacas along with alpaca fiber products, she again offered TONS of advice and set up the blogspots for them  - Rock Garden Alpacas and Rock Garden Alpacas Fiber

Well you would think that she has all the time in the world to do this but that is the really amazing thing; she is really QUITE busy with her own adventures.  You see, my sister is THE Linda Walsh - and these are some of her sites:

Why am I writing this now - well it is because she has done something amazing at  Linda's Spoonflower.com she has created a fabric line in honor of our alpacas, it is absolutely fantastic!

Take a look at what she has created - just click on the link  My New Alpacas Rock Fabric Collection.

I think you will find she is as amazing as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Deb:

    I'm BLUSHING!!!! My "Little Sister" is quite extraordinary herself. SO HAPPY you like the alpaca fabrics. Thanks for the post. XOXOXO :) :) :)

    Love ya,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete