Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

For more information on any particular design, simply click on the picture in the sidebar below.


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BUTTERFLY TRILOGY


  ICBD014 BUTTERFLY TRILOGY
3 Patterns in 1
19"x 19" Frame or Quilt - Fabric Wall Art
Pattern With Framing Instructions


Butterflies, butterflies and more butterflies. BUTTERFLY TRILOGY is my second pattern in my trilogy series.  I absolutely love the Spring when the gardens are coming to life.  I have so many beautiful things going on at once; but one of those things I really enjoy seeing is the Monarch and Swallowtail butterflies flying from flower to flower.  Living in the North I don't get to see the beautiful Blue Morpho butterfly as it stays in the Southern most zones, but because it is my favorite color, I thought it was the right thing to include as the third item in this trilogy. 3 designs in 1 pattern; make one or all three.  Keep one for yourself and give two as gifts or keep all three, or give all three as gifts - so many possibilities in 1 pattern!





 "BUTTERFLY TRILOGY" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, step-by-step digital picture instructions along with detailed written instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; full size pattern pieces with both forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper as well as instructions for creating the wood frame. Because I quilted these particular patterns for myself, I also included instructions for hanging them on a dowel, as shown on the cover. A material list is on the back of the pattern cover, which includes pictures of the fabric used to help in fabric selection.



I hope you enjoy creating "BUTTERFLY TRILOGY".

ICBD014 BUTTERFLY TRILOGY
3 Patterns in 1

My Instant Download E-Patterns and Print Patterns are available on my Inspired Creations By D page at Linda Walsh Originals Shop.  Just click the link below: 

Inspired Creations By D E-Patterns and Print Patterns

E-Pattern also available: 


ICBD014 BUTTERFLY TRILOGY 3 Patterns in 1 is also available as a Quilt Pattern Kit thru my ETSY shop; Please click on the picture below for more information:


* Please note: PPD (Postage Paid) on all print pattern orders (excludes Quilt Pattern Kits) within the United States.Additional shipping & handling charges for all International Orders. See Order Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment