Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Sunday, November 18, 2012

"NEW" Mug Rug Patterns

I have been noticing lots of mug rug patterns out on the Craftsy and Etsy sites so I thought I might create some myself utilizing my flowers from my Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art Patterns.




Flower 4 In 1 Mug Rug Pattern

My Instant Download E-Patterns and Print Patterns are available on my Inspired Creations By D page at Linda Walsh Originals Shop.  Just click the link below: 

Inspired Creations By D E-Patterns and Print Patterns

E-Pattern also available: 


I have created five e-patterns in all.  Individual e-patterns for each of the above pictured mug rugs and then a combination 4 in 1 e-pattern which includes all four of the flowers in one pattern.

The e-patterns contain detailed instructions for creating the quilted Mug Rug with illustrations to  guide you along the way, and full size pattern pieces. E-Patterns also include both the forward and reverse page for easy tracing onto the sew able adhesive for the applique portion.

The individual flower mug rug e-patterns shown below are available at either my Craftsy or Etsy stores:



No comments:

Post a Comment