Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sunny Day Suzie Quilt Pattern Kit



ICBD003 Sunny Day Suzie Quilt Pattern KIT
33” L x 28” W Frame or Quilt  - Fabric Wall Art 

"Sunny Day Suzie" is one of my original frame or quilt - fabric wall art pattern designs. Nothing makes me happier then to wake up and see the sun shining brightly and the yellow of the black-eyed susan just vibrant in the sun.  It doesn't matter the time of day, the black-eyed susan is always ready to make you smile.


"Sunny Day Suzie" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, and detailed instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; illustrations to guide you along the way, instructions for creating the wood frame, and full size pattern pieces.  Pattern also includes both the forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper.

The "Sunny Day Suzie" kit includes the frame or quilt fabric wall art pattern shown as well as the necessary material needed to complete the top layer of the wall art. Material supplied may differ from amounts shown on back of pattern as those amounts are shown for fabric purchasing purposes. Due to availability fabrics may differ from those shown in picture. Fabrics supplied are chosen by the designer when the kits are assembled. Kits DO NOT include quilt backing, binding, batting, threads or any of the framing materials.

I hope you enjoy creating "Sunny Day Suzie."


"Sunny Day Suzie" Quilt Pattern Kit is available through  my Debbie Bohringer - Inspired Creations by D - ETSY SHOP - simply CLICK HERE and you will be taken there where you can follow the prompts to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment