Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pretty Pink Cones Quilt Pattern Kit


ICBD004 Pretty Pink Cones Quilt Pattern KIT
28” L x 33” W Frame or Quilt  - Fabric Wall Art 
Pattern Kit With Framing Instructions

"Pretty Pink Cones" is one of my original frame or quilt - fabric wall art pattern designs. I love how a coneflower is shaped with the pedals hanging downward. I am always delighted when they are flowering in the garden surrounded by other pink, purple and blue flowers.  That was the inspiration for my color choice for this pattern.


"Pretty Pink Cones" is 18 pages containing a digital picture of the framed fabric wall art, supplies and detailed instructions for creating the frame or quilt - fabric wall art; illustrations to guide you along the way, instructions for creating the wood frame, and full size pattern pieces.  Pattern also includes both the forward and reverse pages for easy tracing onto iron-on transfer paper.

The "Pretty Pink Cones" kit includes the frame or quilt fabric wall art pattern shown as well as the necessary material needed to complete the top layer of the wall art. Material supplied may differ from amounts shown on back of pattern as those amounts are shown for fabric purchasing purposes. Due to availability fabrics may differ from those shown in picture. Fabrics supplied are chosen by the designer when the kits are assembled. Kits DO NOT include quilt backing, binding, batting, threads or any of the framing materials.

I hope you enjoy creating "Pretty Pink Cones."


"Pretty Pink Cones" Quilt Pattern Kit is available through  my Debbie Bohringer - Inspired Creations by D - ETSY SHOP - simply CLICK HERE and you will be taken there where you can follow the prompts to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment