Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Monday, June 18, 2012

I Have Said It Before

I know that I am repeating myself but I really must. 

If you are an independent (Indie) pattern designer you really must be on Craftsy.


I have been very successful on Craftsy and am so thankful to them.  To my surprise they featured my Dads Tiger Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art E-Pattern in their Father's Day Quilting Newsletter and my sales for this pattern were increased.


This is not the first time they have featured one of my pattern designs; they had also featured my Sunny Day Suzie Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art E-Pattern in their weekly newsletter a while back and again I had increased sales and viewings to my Craftsy store.


If you have never looked into the Craftsy website you really must.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment