Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art Pattern - Flower Trilogy - Coming Soon

I have been working on a new Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art pattern called Flower Trilogy - it is 3 flower patterns in 1.


The first flower is an Iris - one of my sister's favorite flowers ....


The second is a Sunflower - the flower used in my dear friend's wedding...


and the third is a Peony - one of the flowers I always have in my gardens.

Each patterns is sized to fit in my 15x15 square frame - framing pattern as always is included in the Fabric Wall Art Pattern.

Keep an eye out for Flower Trilogy 3 patterns in 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment