Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CRAFTSY - A Great Place To Be

As you have heard - CRAFTSY - has created a wonderful venue for selling your patterns.




If you are an independent pattern designer looking to sell your e-patterns then you really need to check this out.  It costs you nothing except a little time to set up your account.

So why am I repeating what was basically said in my last post - because I SOLD an e-pattern yesterday.  My first e-pattern sold and it was because of CRAFTSY.  I have sold hard copy patterns to one of my local stores but this was the first "on-line" pattern and what a thrill!

Which pattern was it?  It was my Sunset Silhouettes Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art pattern



It was exciting to receive an e-mail stating that payment had been received in my Paypal account.  All I did from that point was print out a copy of the transaction and send a thank-you letter to my first customer.  It was that easy.

So don't waste another second - if you are an independent pattern designer then get yourself onto CRAFTSY.  If you are looking for patterns check out CRAFTSY - so many talented people all on one site!

No comments:

Post a Comment