Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Thank-you to My Big Sister

I don't know how she does it.  She took the time last March to help me with two new endeavors; first one was Inspired Creations by D, my Frame or Quilt Fabric Wall Art Pattern line and the second was Rock Garden Alpacas, the story of my husband and my journey into alpaca farming.  She spent NUMEROUS hours working on the blog spots for both of these endeavors PLUS had to teach a somewhat computer illiterate what she was even talking about when it came to any of this stuff; never mind how to work any of it.

Now, some of you might say, well that was nice of her; but it is what she already has on her plate that makes it really truly astonishing.  See, my big sister is Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals, a truly unbelievable website that has everything from soup to nuts about crafting on it.  Some of you may already be familiar with it but for others it is truly a website that needs to be visited!

She has all sorts of doll patterns for Grown-up Girls, as well as many Victorian, Holiday, Primitive, Woodland, Bridal and the list goes on, patterns that can be purchased at her  Instant Download E-Patterns, site.

She also has a Gray is Beautiful line at Zazzle.com; just set up a new blog - It's Raining Baby Showers - where you will find all sorts of Baby Shower items; and has set up a Linda Walsh Original Fabric Designs site where she will sell her own fabric designs.

So as you can see, I have quite the Big sister.

I really hope you will visit her sites - they really are quite informative as well as amazing.  I know I love them and her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment