Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Monday, November 28, 2011

New Pattern Designs Coming Soon

I am currently working on three new pattern designs to be released early 2012.

"Cattails" features a group of cattails and reeds with some red leaves along the edge appliqued onto brown, green, gold, orange and yellow fabrics.  My husband says this is one of his favorites.

"Moms Joy" is done in honor of my mother.  She loved roses and the color blue.  This pattern features 3 roses appliqued onto different tones of blue fabric.

"Sunset Silhouettes" features 2 water birds perched on a dead tree overlooking a pond at sunset.  I took this picture a few years ago while I was visiting in Florida and liked it so much I wanted to duplicate it on fabric.

All patterns include forward and reverse pattern pieces to make cutting and placing your pieces to be appliqued much easier.  Also included in all pattern designs are instructions for making the frames or if you wish, you can just quilt it and hang it on a rod or dowel.

No comments:

Post a Comment