Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where Have I Been?

You might think I have fallen off the face of the earth but believe me I haven't. Please check out my Rock Garden Alpacas blog  and you will understand what has been taking up my time lately.

Not to worry I will be concentrating on new designs this Winter; in the meantime let me remind you of the ones I have already designed.


Dads Tiger

Dads Tiger
CLICK HERE or on picture above for more information and to buy my Dads Tiger pattern.

Pretty Pink Cones Pattern

Pretty Pink Cones Pattern
CLICK HERE or on the picture above for more information and to buy my Pretty Pink Cones pattern.

Sunny Day Suzie Pattern

Sunny Day Suzie Pattern
CLICK HERE or on the picture above for more information and to buy my Sunny Day Suzzie pattern.

Trillium Blues Pattern



CLICK HERE or on the picture above for more information and to buy my Trillium Blues pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment