Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Need Some "Likes" on Facebook



Hi everyone - I have a favor to ask - I have two facebook business pages that  need to be "liked".  Could you go to Rock Garden Alpacas  and Inspired Creations by D  and "Like" me.

1 comment:

  1. Liked and shared both pages with my main account and fb page and shared. New follower.

    http://evescrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete