Thank you so much for visiting my blogspot where you can find my Inspired Creations by D fusible applique wall art quilt designs that can either be framed, dowel hung or completed in the traditional quilt backed way.

My PDF E-patterns can be purchased in a variety of places, my Craftsy store, my Etsy store, or Linda Walsh Originals Shop

My Pattern Kits can be purchased in my Etsy Store.

Visit any one of these sites for more information on any of my designs.


Saturday, May 28, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF FLOWERS, ROCKS & BUGS






Inspiration comes from many areas and one of mine comes from my love of the great outdoors, nature, flowers, rocks and even bugs.

I have to admit that I have a "green thumb" that I probably acquired from my mother. She had a love of gardens and houseplants and was a "nurse maid" to many indoor plants and outdoor gardens.

As a child I followed behind her everyday while she inspected her gardens and listened to what she was saying about them and how to care for them; as a teenager I winced and complained whenever she asked me to weed them, as an adult I developed and understood her love for them. 

For my poor husband this means we have many, many rock gardens now which is a lot of work  - a lot of upkeep.  It's also the reason why my husband's and my alpaca business is named "Rock Garden Alpacas."

So, I thought you'd like to see a slideshow of my gardens, rocks, and yes - even bugs.  Gotta love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment